[TriLUG] cvs CVSROOT/modules

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Wed Sep 8 15:14:40 EDT 2004

I was referring to the cold fusion electricity source (or alleged
source)...I won't even comment on our coding standards.

IANAA either, indeed IAAP (I am a programmer), so what ldap can/cannot do
is beyond my realm of knowledge.  What I know is the problem set I've been
given and the results of my research while trying to solve that problem.

William