[TriLUG] Thursday Night Meeting

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Wed Sep 8 21:39:57 EDT 2004

Greg Kuhn wrote:

> I am finally going to try and make it to my first trilug meeting.
 > Do I need to bring anything with me, or just myself.

Not really.  If you'd like to bring some Windows 2000 install media,
there will be folks ready to help you install.  And you'll probably want
to wear a Microsoft T-Shirt (only once chance to make a first impression
and all that)...

And there's typically a wireless access point there, so you can get
on the net for: back-channeling over IRC / Gaim / Jabber / MSN Messenger
/ whatever, looking up stuff related to the presentation, downloading
drivers, emailing yourself notes, blah, whatever, blah...  Or just
keeping yourself amused if you find the presentation boring.

Meetings are free, but donations (to help ensure the steady supply of
free pizza!) are always welcome.

TTYL,

Phil
--