[TriLUG] WRT54G Presentation, Bibliography & Downloads

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 13:10:59 EDT 2004

Shane,

Thanks for the great presentation yesterday evening.

And thanks for putting the info up on your website.

I was looking at the BatBox web page, and came across his parallel
work on the Linksys NSLU2 box as well.
http://www.batbox.org/nslu2-linux.html

This little linux based Network/USB disk server looks like it would
make another interesting hacking platform for DIY embedded devices for
things like Home Automation.  I just might have to find a little room
in the budget for one of those. At under $100 it's cheaper than
something like a mini-itx board.