[TriLUG] ReadmeName

Robert Berkowitz robert at damn.no-ip.com
Sun Sep 12 09:38:10 EDT 2004

Do any of your php pages work since upgrading? Are you using php as a
module with apache? Check to make sure you have something like the
following either in your httpd.conf or in your
/etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf:

# If you need to load the module
LoadModule php4_module modules/libphp4.so

# Add the application type
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Robert