[TriLUG] Sort of OT Job Posting or The quasi-literate at work

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Mon Sep 13 10:07:55 EDT 2004

Sure this job description might be asking much of a new admin type or
someone without experience with a larger customer. But for the most
part it looks like a typical Solaris administration position.  My
question would be how much can the ECS really pay for a contractor and
how much is HCS going to make off that person.  If the rate is
reasonable I could find several people to fill this type of position.

I saw nothing in the job description about database administration, web
development, or some other non normal SA duty.

John