[TriLUG] Re: Windows Software Firewall Recommendations

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Tue Sep 21 11:27:56 EDT 2004

Nah, that's one of those cases where the topic veers off topic and no
one notices until someone get offended.  But that's okay, we all have
those sub-par days every now and then.  Here's to hoping it improves!

-Jeff

--
Jeff Tickle

http://www.jtsoft.net
Security and Digital Video Solutions
Nikken Independent Wellness Consultant
Probably some other stuff, too!

GPG Fingerprint: FC10 2221 B8EC 072E 752D  2079 2F9B A528 98AD 60BA