[TriLUG] [OT] good OS X email list/forums?

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 21 21:14:02 EDT 2004

Well, we did have an offshoot of the list that created another list
called
'hardcider' to deal with these exact issues.  Sadly I don't have any
e-mails
from that list right now because my first rev 14" iBook is off for it's
third
(yes, that is NUMBER THREE) logic board replacement.

Someone on the hardcider list will peep up I'm sure.  And, IMHO, it
could
use some fresh blood and questions as it's somewhat of a low traffic
list.

Greg