[TriLUG] Looking for a invite? No, neither am I...

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 07:30:16 EDT 2004

> Stick this in your .procmailrc...
>
> :0
> * ^Subject.*[Gg]mail
> Spam

Haha. Funny...and useful.  Your procmail recipe reflects in
expressions what recent-ex-Red Hatter Jeremy Hogan recently said about
gmail:

"It's funny. 4-5 months ago having a gmail account was a sure sign of
being a l33t h4x0r. Now, having gotten rid of all your invites is.
Especially since they seem to refresh them on you."

The invite excitement has faded into white noise now, and it seems
that absurd google job postings are the thing.

<sarcasm>
 - Do you have a PhD is physics, biology, and engineering?
 - Have you ever coded an AI program so well that it got up and walked away?
 - Do you think you are the shiznit?

If so, send us a text version of your ego (1GB are larger only).
</sarcasm>

It makes me want to be a farmer or a forest ranger or something.

MPF