[TriLUG] plan9

Glenn Hennessee hennesse at chemdept.chem.ncsu.edu
Thu Sep 23 11:08:29 EDT 2004

Yes, I have seen it. It is so bad that it's funny. Bela Lugosi actully
died while the movie was being filmed and a new actor was substituted (a
dentist I think) who was a foot taller than Lugosi and looked nothing like
him. Check the movie "Ed Wood." It's a very well done story of Ed Wood's
movie making career. Johnny Depp plays Wood and Martin Landau plays
Lugosi.

glenn