[TriLUG] [Fwd: Immediate Opening - Cluster Programmer - Linux andC/C++]

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Fri Sep 24 12:38:58 EDT 2004

Joseph Mack [mack.joseph at epa.gov] wrote:
> > Linux skills a must.
> .
> > send MS Word version of resume
>
> ;-\

Sweet.  I have a new request.  Can we -please- make sure that -every-
job posting starts a flamewar?  Or, at least, elicits some snide or
derogatory comment?  Those of us looking for a job really appreciate it.
It makes it much easier to spot the job postings to the list, because
there will always be a long thread.  If y'all were to stop, I'd never
spot any of the job postings!

Thanks!
Mike
--
"Spare me your space-age technobabble Atilla The Hun!" --  Zapp Brannigan