[TriLUG] options for a music server and player

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 21:09:06 EDT 2004

My app of choice is netjuke.  I'm currently using the 1.x version.
2.x isn't quite out yet.  If you have the proper apache plugins it'll
stream mp3s or oggs.  Just point it at your music directory and it
lets you categorize and create custom play lists.  Password protected
too.

--
Joseph Tate
Personal e-mail: jtate AT dragonstrider DOT com