[TriLUG] Completely OT: Darryl's?

Israel J Pattison israelpattison at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:51:11 EDT 2004

The Winston family sold Darryl's to General Mills a few years ago and
decided to take up the Golden Corral Franchise.  Once Darryl's got
into corporate hands it went downhill quickly.  Winston's Grill on
Falls of the Neuse Rd. is run by Charles Winston's son.  It's gone
downhill too.  At the same time Golden Corral is raising prices every
quarter and still doing well.

Israel Pattison