[TriLUG] Triangle Novell Users' Group Meeting - Rescheduled for September 30th

Jon Strickland jon.strickland at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 16:27:04 EDT 2004

Last Monday a meeting announcement was posted regarding the Triangle
Novell Users' Group September meeting on Linux Management using Novell
ZENworks.  Due to the remnants of Jeanne passing through the area our
September meeting has been RESCHEDULED for Thursday, September 30th;
this was out of concern for the safety our attendees and presenter.

If some of you are considering rolling out Linux to a large user base
this meeting might be of interest.  For more information on ZENworks
Linux Managment you can visit
http://www.novell.com/products/zenworks/linuxmanagement.

For more information on the meeting please visit http://www.trianglenug.org

Michael Parillo from Novell will be our presenter.