[TriLUG] best spot for WiFi (free) and a beer (not free)

Jeff Groves jgroves at krenim.org
Tue Sep 28 17:23:45 EDT 2004

I have tried to use the WiFi service at the Saucer without much luck.
I'm wondering if one needs to provide them with your WiFi card's MAC
address in order to use their network.

Either that, or I had had one too many beers before I tried to connect
to it and was technologically impaired as a result!

Jeff G.