[TriLUG] somewhat OT: Digital Game Programming curriculum at Wake Tech

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Wed Sep 29 00:06:12 EDT 2004

Timothy A. Chagnon wrote:

> <rant>
> This was supposed to be "Scientific Graphics" and I need it for an
> elective so I thought we'd be doing some dna or molecular or physics
> visualizations.  Instead I have to waste my time on this garbage.
> </rant>

Bummer.  Oh well, at least WTCC is trying to move into the modern age.
The community college I was at before was still teaching RPG/400 as
one of their primary programming languages.

Still sucks to hear that though. I had high hopes for those SGR
classes myself. Thanks for the warning. :-(

TTYL,

Phil