[TriLUG] personal/portable laptop projector

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Sep 29 06:20:48 EDT 2004

If you can live with 800x600 resolution, Staples carries several with prices
around $1000.  I have been advised to consider bulb life and availability of
replacement.  Seems like the replacement bulbs run $300 (don't quote me on
that one).

I have seen lots of Eiki brand projectors in key places yet suspect they are
high end expensive units:
http://www.eiki.com/