[TriLUG] Monthly mailman reminders and procmail

Mike M no-linux-support at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 1 10:31:57 EDT 2004

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 06:35:01AM -0400, Matt Frye wrote:

> Ditto.  Besides, sometimes "a little rude" is what it takes.

I guess, if this list is going to deteriorate into a chronic flame
war. I think we need some urine tests to see who's using performance
enhancers around here.

Postel's Law from RFC 793
(ref. http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc793.txt)

2.10.  Robustness Principle

  TCP implementations will follow a general principle of robustness:  be
  others.

(ref. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Postel)
--
Mike

Moving forward in pushing back the envelope of the corporate paradigm.