[TriLUG] Free Dynamic DNS

Kipp Spanbauer kippspan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 11:20:05 EDT 2004

Chris, thanks for the feedback.  I am trying to get one of my friends
set up to run his own home server.

I currently use dyndns.org and love it.  I donated $30 many years ago
and was grandfathered into their current program free for one domain
name for life, which is awesome!  I was annoyed to find that they went
to a subscription model, but I guess they got to pay the bills somehow
(I guess that the thousands in donations weren't keeping up with the
high demand).

Are there any other free dynamic DNS organizations worth looking into?

Thanks,
Kipp