[TriLUG] Re: Planned Server Downtime

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 16:39:10 EDT 2004

Just to update everyone.  Downtime on the TriLUG servers is now
scheduled for 9:30pm tonight.  It should last about an hour or so.
During this time, everyone will need to log off of any of the TriLUG
servers.  Unfortunately, due to the nature of what we're doing
(moving /home directories), if you don't log off you will be kicked off.
During this time, don't expect any trilug services (web, mail, shell,
etc..) to work (we'll probably just unconnect the network).  And,
once things come back up, please make sure you're logging into
login.trilug.org and NOT moya.trilug.org.  You may need to refresh
your ssh key if you've been using the login alias.  (i.e. please don't
send the list any MASSIVE SECURITY BREACH e-mails :-P ).

If you have any questions, feel free to send them to sys at trilug.org
or just post them to the list directly.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace