[TriLUG] last-minute plea for assistance moving tomorrow night (october 2) (fwd)

Lisa Lorenzin lorenzin at 1000plus.com
Fri Oct 1 22:57:03 EDT 2004

hi all,

i apologize if this posts twice - i had the "h" word in the subject line
on the first try, and i think mailman ate it...

if you read my livejournal, you might have noticed that mike and i are
moving tomorrow...  we've got movers taking the big stuff (furniture,
boxes, etc.) but we want to move some of the fragile / valuable stuff
ourselves.  we're setting aside some personal items, art, pottery,
electronics, and computers for saturday night...  and we just didn't
realize how much we had of all that, particularly the computers!

if you have some free time on saturday evening and would be willing to
assist us to get it from here to there, we would REALLY appreciate it.
the new house is exactly 3 miles from the old house, so it's an easy
commute, and we'll happily provide beer & pizza.

we expect the movers to be finished by around 6pm, so any time after that
is good, and we will appreciate any amount of time you can spare us...
if you plan to come out, please give me a call on my cell phone at
730-3614, so i know how much pizza to get! :)

directions to our old house from just about any point in the triangle are
here:

http://www.employees.org/~mbroome/directions/

userid is trilug, password is trilug.

                                        thanks,

                                                lisa & mike

--
lisa lorenzin  |  lorenzin at 1000plus.com  |  http://www.1000plus.com/lisa/
of what avail is an open eye if the heart is blind? - solomon ibn gavirol