[TriLUG] LUG at NCSU Elections Tuesday, October 5, 7:30PM

Adam Mondl acmondl at unity.ncsu.edu
Sat Oct 2 14:54:40 EDT 2004

The Linux Users Group at NCSU will be holding its next meeting
Tuesday, October 5, at 7:30 pm in Cox 400 on the NCSU campus in
Raleigh, North Carolina.

This will be our annual elections so in keeping with our constitution we
must have a fairly large group attend to fulfill our quorum.

If you have any nominations for positions that you would like to voice,
please respond to this message on the list with the name of the person
you would like to nominate.  Current nominations are:

President - Adam Mondl
Vice President - Elliot Peele
Webmaster - Tim O'Shea, Heather Heinz
Secretary -
Treasurer - Jeff Webster

Some of the current members as well as steering committee members have
stated that they are no longer interested in participating in the LUG so
if you have any interest in the future of the LUG I would invite you to
come out to our meeting.  Additionally, in order for the LUG to continue
running we will need at least one of the newer members to take on
responsibility of a leadership role.

Meeting schedules, installfest details, and a pointer to the
campus map with directions can be found on the LUG website at:
http://lug.ncsu.edu

Hope to see you at the meeting!

Adam Mondl
LUG at NCSU Secretary