[TriLUG] OT : Don't let Cheney hide

Jos Purvis purvis at melete.org
Wed Oct 6 18:04:05 EDT 2004

Carolinux.com wrote:
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: David Donnelly, Public Campaign Action Fund <info at pcactionfund.org>
> Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 16:07:30 GMT
> Subject: Don't let Cheney hide from Halliburton facts
> To: Bob Evans <bobevans19 at yahoo.com>
*massive snippage of political info*

Please don't do this. Please, please, please don't do this. As much as I
agree with the politics behind this particular announcement, this is not a
political forum. If the post doesn't directly relate to Linux (or at least
to computing), please don't post things like this: we have enough problems
with people flaming each other lately without poking the bear. :)

		--Jos

--
/  Jos Purvis (purvis at melete.org) ||  Yet Another Security Geek  \