[TriLUG] OT : Don't let Cheney hide

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Wed Oct 6 18:11:54 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 18:04, Jos Purvis wrote:
> Carolinux.com wrote:

Well said, Jos.  Thanks!

There are some other great local forums where political talk and
computer savviness intersect, such as Internetworkers (
http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/ ) and the Usenet newsgroup
triangle.general (see http://groups.google.com/ ).  These would be much
more appropriate for such discussion.

Jeremy