[TriLUG] procmail/spamassasin question

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 20:56:24 EDT 2004

> Jeremy is not hallucinating. Large emails are skipped.
>
>I don't think spam assassin is doing too good a job against that currently.

I agree on both counts.  I had to rewrite a good deal of
spamassassin's processing for a nonprofit client about 6 months ago.
I didn't mind since it was a learning experience, but there's a good
deal to improve on and customize.

Yes, I realize that it technically isn't spamassassin anymore, but
that's not really the point.  Anyways, I'm cleaning up some of my code
to contribute.  And yes, I am supporting this mutant for free.

MPF