[TriLUG] Migrating evolution

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 22:29:29 EDT 2004

When I went from RHL 9 on 1.2.2 to FC1 on 1.4.5 (or whatever it is) I didn't
have to do anything with my messages (due to IMAP).  However, my contacts was
another issue.  I eventually had to export my contacts from the old evo and
import them into the new evo.  If (more like when) I upgrade my FC1 server to
FC3 or if I'm lazy not until FC4 due to fedoralegacy project, I'm curious how
the moving of my /home and evolution is going to go.  Much luck, if you get
something, please post!

thanks,
David M.