[TriLUG] OT : Don't let Cheney hide

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 09:13:38 EDT 2004

If some politician tries to block Linux from being used in the government or
elsewhere, then we have something to say about politics on this list, b/c it
would pertain to Linux.  "Election 2004" and any future babble about any
politician topics... take them elsewhere, please.

Yesterday I wasn't going to say anything, but I can't believe you would
seriously think this topic is proper for this list.  And don't tell me to just
hit my delete key either, I should never have to think to avoid this, it
shouldn't be here.

David