TriLUG as a politics-free zone (was RE: [TriLUG] OT : Don't let Cheney hide)

Shane O'Donnell shaneo at nc.rr.com
Thu Oct 7 09:38:11 EDT 2004

Arguably, our basic human needs are even more important than politics, so
shouldn't this list be about making sure we have food/water, shelter,
oxygen, etc.?  Without these, we can't use Linux.  Or maybe the list should
be about distribution of electricity and our grid-based distribution of
power?  Without that, we can't use Linux.  Or maybe it should be about
brains, because without a brain, we can't use Linux...

Or maybe, you could just keep this CRAP off the list and keep the list about
Linux.

Shane O.
Opinions are like arseholes--everybody's got one.