[TriLUG] OT : Don't let Cheney hide

Byarlay, Wayne A. wab at purdue.edu
Thu Oct 7 11:10:16 EDT 2004

I personally don't mind. At least as politics are concerned, For every
political statement, there are 10,000 ignorant, follow-their-nose
non-voting citizens who just live their lives in a political vacuum, and
don't even pay attention to what's happening in the world. I personally
think it's ok every ONCE IN A WHILE to get "this far" off-topic. I
imagine it does annoy the hard-core readers, though, who come here for
actual results to queries.

To throw in my $0.02: Why don't we all just buy Haliburton stock? Then
they're working for US. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

wab.