[TriLUG] OT : Don't let Cheney hide

Greg Cox glcox at pobox.com
Thu Oct 7 11:53:08 EDT 2004

> The govt should contract out its military requirements to private companies.

"Thank you for calling the MegaCorp 24-hour support line.  This transmission
 may be intercepted for quality-assurance purposes.  All our air support
 personnel are currently serving other theaters.  Please continue to
 stand by, and we will redeploy to assist as soon as we can.  Your invasion
 is important to us!  We thank you for your patience.  If you are pinned down
 by enemy fire AND in need of immediate assistance, please scream or yell
 "ZERO", and we will will connect you with an operator."