[TriLUG] OT - hardware for sale

Jeffery Painter painter at kiasoft.com
Thu Oct 7 12:54:24 EDT 2004

I had moved away and am now back in the Triangle and looking forward to
next week's meeting... trilug withdrawal...

I closed my store in Wilmington and have a bit of hardware to get rid of
as a result... I put a list together at http://kiasoft.com/trilug.html
of what is available. If you want anything, please feel free to give me a
call or email me and I can start putting items on reserve until you come
to pick them up.

thanks and please respond directly if you have any questions... I have
some other items not listed on the page but this was all I could get
together this morning.

--
Thank you,

Jeffery Painter
Kiasoft, Inc.                       (919) 321-0378
    2431 Reunion Meadows Lane
    Apex, NC 27539

- --
painter at kiasoft.com                     http://kiasoft.com
PGP FP: 9CE8 83A2 33FA 32B1 0AB1  4E62 E4CB E4DA 5913 EFBC