[TriLUG] Postfix access question

Joseph Tate dragonstrider at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 00:17:21 EDT 2004

I have received at least 12 messages from some
azutshi at mw2consulting.com.  In each case it's a virus.

I don't know much about SMTP envelopes, but could that be why they're
slipping through?

I have added the following line to my /etc/postfix/access file and
rebuilt the database (and run postfix reload):
azutshi at mw2consulting.com Error:"550 I've gotten enough viruses from you thank y
ou"

I've even added
steakmate.net   Error:"550 I've gotten enough viruses from you thank you"

But still messages get through.  What am I missing?

Below are the headers from that message: