[TriLUG] [OT] goodbye

Jerry M. Howell II jmhowell at jmhowell.com
Sat Oct 9 08:01:58 EDT 2004

On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 06:24:36AM -0400, Carolinux.com wrote:
> Hey, Mark, I can't refute your logic. Obviously this issue is
> complicated. Too complicated, and too OT for this list. I will
> withdraw from the list, the LUG, and the IT profession.
>
> Maybe if Bush/Chaney get 4 more years we can see how the end game will play out.
>

> Been nice chatting with all of you for the last couple.

????
Not sure I follow ya here. I know things get tought at times for all of us.
I also know that jobs are going abroad and going to make this short. Doesn't
mater whos presedentthese things are going to take place. I belong to many
it mailling lists and they all consider politics taboo and can't blame them.
I've got my views, and they are strong ones but I don't pass them on the list.
this is not a political list and don't see why you need to resign off the list,
leave your job, kick your dog or do anything, it's just a list and nothing more
just choose that your opinion is different and get on with life and stop
whineing, lol.

Now get back on the list or resign becuse you realy need to. Not becuse
you think it'll be a blow to us.

regards,
 Jerry M. Howell II