[TriLUG] (no subject)

Greg Brown gregbrown at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 10 01:22:45 EDT 2004

Well... two things come to mind:

1. why did I, once again, send an e-mail to the list when I was trying
     to send it just to you?
2. why didn't I notice the date?

Heh.. whatever. :)  Glad you filled the position.  I'll claim that I was
tired.  I had worked until almost midnight the night before and I
had to be in zebulon, NC for work this morning at 7:00.  Lol.

Greg