[TriLUG] wacky server behavior

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Tue Oct 12 07:46:58 EDT 2004

Well, I've seen boxes where apache takes *forever* to start, usually
because of a problem figuring out what its host name is.  There's
nothing in the logs that implies a problem?

(I'm talking about a 3 minute "hang" while apache spins it's wheels.)

Though that Ctrl thing is a little crazy.

May not have any help, but you've got my sympathy.  I'll be interested
in what really fixes it.

CJK

--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>