[TriLUG] has roadrunner changed something recently?

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Tue Oct 12 15:04:27 EDT 2004

Well, I lost connection last Friday evening as well, but it wasn't a big
problem, just rebooted the router and modem, and everything popped right
back online.

So, no I don't think there's a system wide change.  Though I have had
two cable modems go wonky on me... have you tried contacting RR?

CJK

--
Chris Knowles <chrisk at trilug.org>