[TriLUG] Money in mysql

Rick DeNatale rick.denatale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 16:35:35 EDT 2004

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:50:02 -0400, Chris Calloway <cbc at unc.edu> wrote:
> Rick DeNatale wrote:
> > I have to admit than when I read the announcement about IBM turning
> > Rexx over to the open source community, I wondered if this really
> > meant that Mike C was retiring. <G>  Mike's another guy who has been
> > at IBM for a long time.
>
> Mike Colishaw has been with IBM for 32 years.

Two years longer than I have. So we both COULD retire, but I suspect
that Mike's financial portfolio looks better than mine.

Mike's path has crossed with mine a few times in the past in regards
to OO programming languages.

And it's Cowlishaw by the way.

There's lots of good stuff on his page on General Decimal Arithmetic.