[TriLUG] Slides from last night's DNS Presentation

Matt Pusateri mpusateri at wickedtrails.com
Fri Oct 15 09:44:26 EDT 2004

On Fri, October 15, 2004 7:39 am, Aaron Joyner said:
> The slides from last night's presentation can be found, here:
> http://trilug.org/~asjoyner/presentations/Trilug.October.14-DNS.pdf
>
> Video may be provided soon here:
> http://trilug.org/~asjoyner/presentations/

<snip>

> Thanks to all the inquisitive folks who asked the numerous questions,
> which I think contributed a lot.  Also thanks to Mike and others for
> the
> occasional clarification.  As for the hecklers... I'll get you when
> you
> least expect it.  :)
>
> Aaron S. Joyner

Aaron,

First let me thank you for an excellent presentation (on short notice
too, and hecklers aside).  Maybe in the future we will get luck enough
to do a advance DNS, where we have more time to explore TSIG and
DNSSEC.

I have a follow up, due to us running out of time.

It might be worth explaining what lame servers are as those new to DNS
will most likely see them in their DNS logs and might wonder what they
are.

In any case Thank You for stepping up to the plate

Matt Pusateri