[TriLUG] hacking vs. using

Neil L. Little nllittle at vnet.net
Sat Oct 16 13:30:00 EDT 2004

Instead of having to buy a book you can find all of this at:
http://wireless.fcc.gov/rules.html

That would be /part 97/ for Amateur Radio:
http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/47cfr97_03.html

For other devices such as 802.11 wireless that would be /part 15/:
http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/47cfr15_03.html

73,
Neil Little, WA4AZL    JARS Forever!