[TriLUG] Slides from last night's DNS Presentation

Aaron Joyner aaron at joyner.ws
Sun Oct 17 00:16:07 EDT 2004

Tommy Williams wrote:

> Looks like I missed the post with the presentation in it... Could
> someone please resend? Thx.

As per the original post:

The slides from last night's presentation can be found, here:
http://trilug.org/~asjoyner/presentations/Trilug.October.14-DNS.pdf

Perhaps I'll get around to pulling the video off the camcorder tomorrow,
but word is we only have the first 60 mins, so perhaps we'll just wait
until next month when we get it right and record the whole thing.

As a preview into future plans, it's also highly likely that next
month's meeting will be available both as an audio recording, and in
real time via listen-only SIP VOIP conference for those who can't make
the meeting.  More to come on that as it develops.  :)

Aaron S. Joyner