[TriLUG] RR & HTTPS

Ken Mink ken.mink at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 11:15:09 EDT 2004

It's not our outbound. I maintain our firewall router machine. It's a
linux box with iptables. We don't block or proxy anything. It's one of
the pluses of working at company with half a dozen employees.

The problem seems to be intermittent and affecting different ports at
different times. Last time I tried to check RR's status page, it
wouldn't come up. It seems they are having problems and I'm not going
to worry about it.

Thanks everyone,
Ken