[TriLUG] Postfix Configuration Question

Jason Purdy jason at journalistic.com
Tue Oct 19 17:00:32 EDT 2004

Hi Ken,

I know this probably doesn't address the root of your issue, but I have
this cron job that runs daily to clean out those bogus rejects:

-------------
#!/bin/sh

# This will clean up the mailq every day from trying to tell
# the spammers that the person they're trying to spam is not
# here...

mailq | grep MAILER-DAEMON | \
awk '{printf $1} {print " deferred"}' | tr -d '*!' | \
xargs -n 2 postsuper -d >/dev/null 2>&1

Cheers,

Jason