[TriLUG] Exclusions in a virtmaps file

skippy1 at hickorytech.net skippy1 at hickorytech.net
Tue Oct 19 18:53:43 EDT 2004

I guess I would try putting a line for that user above the default line.
Something like:

foo at strutmasters.com   foo
@strutmasters.com    %1 at strutmasters.net

That should dump the mail for foo into the local mailbox on the
third-party server and everything else should fall through to the default
line.  The order of the lines is important, the first one that matches
gets to dictate what happens.

I've used something like it for our mail servers, except that the @domain
line points to "error:no such user".

Skippy