[TriLUG] OT: an apology (consider me inspired)

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 03:15:28 EDT 2004

> Carolinux.com wrote:
> > I am trying to compose a way to apologize to all the folks I recently
> > offended on these lists.

Well, I don't have an excuse, but nonetheless...if I offended people
with my reactions to recent (or not so recent) posts, I also
apologize.  Especially to Jeremy Portzer.  I'd hate for him to go off
to DC thinking I am a jerk.

Also to Tanner, who had the decency to point it out to me, even though
I might not have taken the news so well.  I owe you guys a beverage.
I'll be enjoying one called 'humility' with a tasty side of crow.

See you at the next meeting.

Matt Frye