[TriLUG] my first linux server in production - thank you

Turnpike Man turnpike420 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 16:31:36 EDT 2004

All,

I would like to thank all of you who have helped me learn more everyday about
Linux.  If it wasn't for the wonderful collection of knowledge this group
possesses, and patience with my eccentricities, Linux would not be in
production on my network today!  Here's the scoop:

I have deployed an Intranet using Fedora Core 1 (yes I know I need to move on
from that already), Apache 2.x authenticating to Microsoft ADS, PHP connecting
to Microsoft SQL Server, and SSL 128bit web cert technology.

For some of the notes I have taken to make these things work, here's my website
where I keep my notes for all to find and share:
http://www.turnpike420.net/linux

Thanks to all for your support!
David M.