[TriLUG] Another VPN Question

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 27 01:23:34 EDT 2004

Do yourself a favor and buy two Linksys routers (~$80/each). Setup the
routers to vpn each other and then give one to the home droid and set
the other up as a parallel firewall. It will take you 10 minutes to
setup and it's droid proof...

Alternately, just buy one Linksys and then setup IPSec on your company
firewall.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes