[TriLUG] Musical composition software

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Wed Oct 27 14:42:54 EDT 2004

As for Matt's original question: I'm looking into MUSE as a composition (I'm
assuming you are looking for manuscript as well as a DAW). It is part of
CCRMA. There is another distro that is debian based, but I don't have the
name off hand. I'm going with Planet CCRMA (pronounced "Karma") and FC2 or
WBEL.

Just my $0.02