What is OK to post here [ Was Re: [TriLUG] OT: windows firewall ]

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Thu Oct 28 11:08:17 EDT 2004

> In all 3 cases, I got suitable, informative and helpful replies
> from other people on the list, who didn't have any problem
> with my postings.

I'm glad you got helpful responses whatever the topic may be.  Folks that
have a problem must hitteth thy delete key.

Having the threat of privileges cancelled is *way* out of line and should be
handled by the steering committee if TriLUG cares about member retention and
future corporate sponsors of meetings.