[TriLUG] disabling screen blanking

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Thu Oct 28 14:05:34 EDT 2004

I don't know about Debian in particular, but I can attest to John's claim
that it's not X that is messing with you.  A text login would do the same
thing, and my guess is that it's an apm issue.  Check your BIOS, and also
any apm software you may have running, for screen-blanking (or shut-off)
options.

Hope this isn't completely off-the-wall,
~Brian