[TriLUG] SVN

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Thu Nov 4 11:29:39 EST 2004

If someone is interested in presenting a program or mini-course on
Subversion, I'm interested in hearing one.

BTW, Joseph Tate's Apache mini-course was much appreciated. It enabled
me to get PHP running on my Apache2 installation by following Joseph's
caveats about mixing PHP and Apache2. Having those mini-courses at
Global Knowledge is much appreciated, too. Nice facility.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
mail: CB #3056, 12 Howell Hall, UNC, Chapel Hill, NC 27599