[TriLUG] OT: Anyone interested in seeing a vegetable oil powered car after Thursday's meeting?

Jeff Tickle jtickle at jtsoft.net
Wed Nov 10 11:04:05 EST 2004

Arg...  if you can bring it to the December meeting as well, I'm going
to try my best to be back from college in time to come.  I have a Jetta
sitting at home with alternator issues...  it's basically worthless, but
it can be started, and I've been wanting to convert it to veggie for
some time.  If I ever get around to it maybe we can hang out.

-Jeff